[MITgcm-support] seaice_salinity

Patrick Heimbach heimbach at MIT.EDU
Sat Nov 1 18:47:02 EDT 2008

If easy, can you re-try with un-adjusted atmos. state?
THere's a possibility that the adjusted fields you have
reflect some compensation for lack of seaiceDynamics in prior runs.

Another thing is use of ATMOSPHERIC_LOADING
to include sea ice loading on the surface.
But if I understand you correctly the
MITgcm_contrib/high_res_cube/cs510_adjoint/
settings work fine without dynamics, and model only blows with
dynamics(?)

-p.