[MITgcm-support] Re: mdsio slice routines

Matthew Mazloff mmazloff at MIT.EDU
Tue May 27 14:01:24 EDT 2008

Hi Suneet,

I have never checked.  I only use northern boundary.   I do not think
there is a problem with your model set-up because you said the model
runs.  Its the linesearch, optim.x, that doesn't work, correct?  So
there is likely a bug or inconsistency in there somewhere...what
error does the optimization give you?

-Matt