[MITgcm-support] Re: mdsio slice routines

Suneet Dwivedi suneetdwivedi at gmail.com
Tue May 27 13:36:54 EDT 2008

Hi Matt,

May I request you to please let me know whether your mdsio slice
routines work for you (for your model setup) for southern or western
boundary? I am not sure whether my current problem with optimization
is associated with mdsio slice routines or there is any other problem
with my model setup.

Suneet