[MITgcm-support] build error: obcs and ptracers with ecco

Matthew Mazloff mmazloff at MIT.EDU
Mon May 19 12:46:07 EDT 2008

Hi Suneet,

There is a bug in
obcs_ad_check_lev?_dir.h

There is a statement in these files that reads
# ifdef ALLOW_PTRACERS

I had to comment this ifdef out when using PTRACERS.
But actually i think it is just outdated.  One could probably replace
it with:
# ifdef usePTRACERS
not sure what the (new) appropriate logical is

-Matt