[MITgcm-support] Sea ice

Patrick Heimbach heimbach at MIT.EDU
Mon Mar 17 08:50:00 EDT 2008

Peter,

regarding your first point,
you shouldn't encounter the problems you are describing.
A good starting point for using the sea-ice model is
the following experiment in the test suite
verification/lab_sea/
Directories code/ and input/
have the relevant compile time flags (former)
and runtime parameters/ (latter).
Maybe start there and adapt to your config.

-Patrick