[MITgcm-support] lev_t_help

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Mon Jun 2 09:43:50 EDT 2008

Come on, Maxiaohui,

what's 180/15? right, it's 12. Is that a familiar number? The file
lev_t.bin contains 12 records, each is a mean over one month of the
year, starting in January. The model only reads the first record as
initial conditions. lev_sst has the dimensions 90x40x12, again 12
monthly means of surface temperature, but these are all used for
computing the surface forcing, etc ...

Martin