[MITgcm-support] Obcs problems

Jeffrey R. Blundell jeff at noc.soton.ac.uk
Tue Jul 1 11:58:14 EDT 2008

Hi Maria,
         How's it going? I have a question for you, which indicates
that I understand the test case less well than I thought. In
OBCS_OPTIONS.h it states that OBCS is enabled with ALLOW_OBCS in
CPP_OPTIONS.h. My CPP_OPTIONS.h doesn't define ALLOW_OBCS, however
it all seems to work because the Makefile still ends up containing
-DALLOW_OBCS. I'm not sure where that's coming from. Do you know?

                                Jeff

|                    e-mail:  jeff at noc.soton.ac.uk                   |
|   Jeff Blundell,  Room 256/09  |  Ocean Modelling & Forecasting,   |
|    phone: +44 [0]23 8059 6201  |  National Oceanography Centre,    |
|     fax : +44 [0]23 8059 6204  |  Southampton, Empress Dock,       |
|                                |  SOUTHAMPTON SO14 3ZH, UK.        |
|               WWW:  http://www.noc.soton.ac.uk/omf/                |
|    see Ocean Modelling at:  http://www.elsevier.nl/locate/ocemod   |