[MITgcm-support] Strange results from GAD diagnostics using SOM

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Tue Jan 8 02:32:45 EST 2008

Christopher,

I am sure Jean-Michel has a better answer to this, but as far as I
can see, the flux "afx" that is returned from gad_som_adv_x.F and
used for diagnostics in gad_som_advect.F is not used for updating the
tracers, rather it appears to be a purely diagnostic computed in
gad_som_adv_x.F, which is the place where you should start your code
safari.

Martin