[MITgcm-support] error in MITgcm compilation

Patrick Heimbach heimbach at MIT.EDU
Thu Feb 7 21:04:32 EST 2008

Suneet,

I am out of office/town/country for 1.5 weeks, so can't help you.
Best advice is to start from a working verification, e.g.
lab_sea/
(see the code_ad/ directory) or
natl_box_adjoint/
(see README)
using a "clean checkpoint", e.g. checkpoint59m (which is latest),
and modify setup to re-configure to your application.

-Patrick