[MITgcm-support] error in MITgcm compilation

Suneet Dwivedi suneetdwivedi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 17:00:23 EST 2008

Hi Patrick,

Thankyou very much for your reply.  You are right that I am trying to
build the adjoint and I intend to test some ocean state estimation
experiments in southern ocean region. The region in which i am
interested is 25W-55W and 45S-60S. I have access to TAF and enabled
4-level checkpoint. I wonder whether the error is related to some
input data files in data.ecco because i am not able to understand
meaning of some input files especially the  *__errfile and how these
are generated.

Kindly suggest me how to tackle these errors.

Regards,

Suneet