[MITgcm-support] seaice dynamics stability

dmenemenlis at gmail.com dmenemenlis at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 20:39:50 EST 2008

Matt, could you make your setup available somewhere and I will take a look.  I have never seen the problem you describe (except in EVP solver for small sub-cycling).  I wonder if it is caused by geometry of your grid, i.e., the long skinny grid cells near 80S?  If you send a figure of grid scale noise, I can look in 1/8th-deg integration to see if same happens.  D.

Dimitris Menemenlis
mobile: 818-625-6498