[MITgcm-support] Re: RHO_2D problem

Stefano Querin squerin at ogs.trieste.it
Wed Dec 17 10:06:50 EST 2008

Dear Matej,

at a glance (very quickly, sorry...), it seems to me that you did not
specify the initial T and S values for all your vertical levels, namely,
either prescribing all 25 values, or simply imposing:

tRef=25*20.,
sRef=25*10.,

I'm also sending you (and the MITgcm community) a link to a couple of papers
focused on the Gulf (or Bay...) of Trieste and discussing some numerical
simulations carried out using the MITgcm model.
Of course, any comments/suggestions/criticisms are more than welcome!
Matej, please feel free to contact me for any questions about this (very
specific) area.

Cheers (zivijo)!

Stefano

To download follow the link: