[MITgcm-support] input variables not recognised

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Mon Aug 25 07:33:36 EDT 2008

Elja,

put
forcing_In_AB = .false.,
into PARM03 in data, that should do it. This flag makes to model do a
separate (Eulerian?) time step for the tendencies due to surface
forcing. This is sometime favorable for stability reasons (and some
package such as seaice work only with this).

Alternatively, if you really want to keep the momentum forcing within
the Adams-Bashforth time stepping, then you could set
tracForcingOutAB = 1, explicitly, but I don't see, why you would want
to do this.

M.