[MITgcm-support] build options : ifort for osx 32bit

Patrick Rosendahl Patrick.Rosendahl at zmaw.de
Mon Apr 28 05:52:04 EDT 2008

Martin Losch wrote:
> Patrick,
> my "man ifort" tells me this:
>
>>        -132   Treats the statement field of each  fixed-form   source
>> line  as
>>               ending in column 132 (same as the -extend_source  option).
>
> and that's what I always assumed that this does. Maybe it's more
> intutitive to use the -extend_source option?

I can verify, "man ifort" tells the same on OSX! I was only checking on
the HTML-docu that came with it... lazy me.

It seems like they just gave the Windows-HTML-documentation a little
workover (it tells me a lot about windows-switches) and did not include
all switches for OSX.

So everything is fine!

Patrick