[MITgcm-support] MITgcm_contrib

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Mon Apr 21 08:57:52 EDT 2008

Hi Elja,

the problem may not be connected at all.

The first one I can't quite figure out, but it probabbly goes away,
when you checkout "everything" (cvs co MITgcm), and then only keep
global_ocean.cs32x15 and tutorial_held_suarez_cs/input in MITgcm/
verification.

The second one seems to be a problem with finding files. Did you do
the "make depend" step? "calendardumps" is declared in pkg/cal/cal.h
and a link to this file (and many other *.F and *.h files) should
appear in your build directory after the "make depend" step.

Martin