[MITgcm-support] balancing the heat equation

David Ferreira dfer at mit.edu
Fri Sep 7 09:38:04 EDT 2007

Hi,
If you turn on the diagnostics package, and run a couple of
of time steps, the model should spit out a file called
"available_diagnostics.log" which, I think, has the list of all
available dignostics for your particular configuration.
Or are there some hidden diagnostics not written to this file ?
david