[MITgcm-support] SPGrid&BOOST

Riema Rachmayani imoth_22 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 14 05:52:22 EST 2007

dear all,

I'm trying working on SPGrid now. First step is installing spgrid in my system, but i still have problem with it. Based on SPGrid requirements in 7.5.1 SPGrid installation, there are several program and libraries that should be build :

   MatLAB is a run-time requirement since many of the generation   algorithms have been written as MatLAB scripts:
      http://www.mathworks.com

   the Wild Magic graphics engine (a C++ library) is needed for the   main ``driver'' code:
      http://geometrictools.com/

   the NetCDF library is needed for file I/O:
      http://www.mathworks.com

   the BOOST Serialization library is used for I/O:
      http://www.boost.org

   a typical Linux/Unix build environment including the make   utility (preferably Gnu Make) and a C++ compiler (SPGrid was   developed with g++ v4.x).
Step 1-3 seems work properly in my system, but when I build the BOOST, i have a problem in BOOST serialization to build SpF_classes_test.cpp

Is there anyone know my problem??
thank you,

rima