[MITgcm-support] forcing on the surface

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Wed May 16 09:34:07 EDT 2007

Hi Nicolas,

C o Include pressure loading code
#define ATMOSPHERIC_LOADING
in CPP_OPTIONS.h (is on by default)

and then specify the pressure field (in SI units) the same way you
specify, say heat flux (this of course depends on how you do the
latter. if you use the "generic" external_fields_load methods you set
pLoadFile in data, PARM05, if you use pkg/exf then you apressurefile
and more parameters somewhere in data.exf).

Martin