[MITgcm-support] Runtime Error

Ryan Abernathey rpa at MIT.EDU
Thu Jul 19 14:17:01 EDT 2007

Sorry to bombard this list with questions, but you were very helpful
last time with these cryptic GCM errors.

My GCM is crashing just after reading the data file with the
following error:
forrtl: severe (19): invalid reference to variable in NAMELIST input,
unit 11, file /tmp/pbs.210763.pbs2.nas.nasa.gov/fortAw1F5N, line 2,
position 15

I don't understand what the error means, and I can't go look at that
file referenced because it was deleted after the job terminated.

Does anyone know what this error might mean and how to overcome it?

Thanks,
Ryan