[MITgcm-support] curvilinear format

Pat Gallacher gallacher at nrlssc.navy.mil
Mon Jul 2 09:37:04 EDT 2007

HI,

I am also interested in curvilinear coordinates in the MITgcm model.
I want to formulate a limited area lat/lon domain with the major axis
rotated, 20 degrees for example, relative to north with cells of
variable size. Does anyone have any experience with Ed Hill's SPGrid
method.

Thanks,
Pat
__________________________________