[MITgcm-support] Rebuilding pickup files from data files

Christopher L. Wolfe clwolfe at ucsd.edu
Thu Jan 25 00:06:32 EST 2007

Thanks Andrea.

I suspect the fact that I've lost the tendencies won't make a big
difference in my case since I'm interested mainly in time-average
behavior of fairly long runs. If the detailed time-dependence is
different, it shouldn't matter much.

I should be able to put together something that does the job (if no one
else has).

Thanks,
Christopher