[MITgcm-support] advective fluxes and transports

Dimitris Menemenlis menemenlis at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Feb 13 14:44:27 EST 2007

Baylor, for computation of transports, which diagnostic should one use: ADVx_TH,
UTHMASS, or UVELTH?  To date I have been using UTHMASS but from your description
below it sounds like it would be more accurate to use ADVx_TH ?  D.

--
Dimitris Menemenlis <menemenlis at jpl.nasa.gov>
Jet Propulsion Lab, California Institute of Technology