[MITgcm-support] hypertext code

Patrick Heimbach heimbach at MIT.EDU
Wed Feb 7 15:27:01 EST 2007

Dimitri,

your mail below is a bit confusion.
First, you appended a mail from myself to Tom Haine which
is hopelessly out of date (that issue has been solved years
ago through a new package rbcs).

Second, time-dependent runoff has recently been implemented,
and runoffperiod is now in use.

We have more up-to-date website which we haven't poseted yet as stable,
but which we do encourage people to use (see recent mail by Baylor
and others).
You can find it at
http://mitgcm.org/r2_web_testing/latest/

Cheers