[MITgcm-support] advection scheme

Julie Deshayes jdeshayes at whoi.edu
Fri Aug 31 12:05:37 EDT 2007

thank you christopher for your help.
the nonlinear flux limiter scheme (33) indeed helps enhancing EKE, both
max and mean.
I am still playing with different numbers of viscAh, viscA4, diffKhT and
diffK4T to see which gives most "realistic" results.
of course the eddy generation mechanism is what matters in the end, and
I still have a lot of work to do on that !

Julie