[MITgcm-support] Alternate Grid Package!

Van Thinh Nguyen vtnguyen at moisie2.math.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Aug 28 11:20:04 EDT 2007

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for your info,
The idea is almost the same as atmosphere, however I just want to apply
for an ocean modeling.
I would like to run different components of the MItgcm, one with a coarse
resolution for a subdomain far away from a topography/boundary, and one
with a higher resilution for a subdomain near a boundary/topography (3D).
Could you please tell me which routines, shall I work on them? I will be
thankful if you could give me some testcases what you have worked on.

Thanks a lot!

Van Thinh