[MITgcm-support] Alternate Grid Package!

Andrea Molod molod at ocean.mit.edu
Fri Aug 24 16:27:44 EDT 2007

hi van thinh,

On Fri, 24 Aug 2007, Van Thinh Nguyen wrote:

> Does anyone use Gridalt package for the ocean medeling? As I know it is
> implemented only for atmosphere (fizhi).

chris hill did some stuff with it for the ocean. he used
it to do some 'explicit convection' stuff. not sure if the code
for it is checked in under contrib or not, but there is a
'make grid' sequence and some interpolation routines to and from
that new grid.

i work with this package quite a bit, though. can i help you try
something new with it?

andrea