[MITgcm-support] how to write output file?

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Mon Apr 16 08:27:33 EDT 2007

Riema
dumpFreq=148800.,
means, that you write output every 148800 seconds.
There is no way easy way of specifying output at irregular time
intervals that I can think of. You'll have to either store a lot and
then only use the time slabs that you are interested in, or use
pickups/restarts (run to say 78h, do a restart, run to 98 with hourly
output, restart and run to 222h, etc.)

Martin