[MITgcm-support] exf /obcs not opening forcing files

Martin Losch mlosch at awi-bremerhaven.de
Mon Sep 25 03:48:07 EDT 2006

Hi Jill,

you need something like the attached EXF_OPTIONS.h in your code
directory (it's basically a copy of the ECCO_CPPOPTIONS.h file in the
lab_sea/code directory).
also I don't know if commenting out "exf_yftype='RL'," is the right
thing to do (although 'RL' is the default). This could be the reason
for the 1e32 in the obcs values.