[MITgcm-support] Negative Specific Humidity

Yuan Lian lian at email.arizona.edu
Wed Sep 20 13:38:30 EDT 2006

Hi, Andrea,

I am using a basic atmospheric model. No external packages such as fizhi
and AIM are applied. I only add thermal forcing(absorption of solar
radiation) and water vapor (condensation only, no evaporation)  to
"external_forcing.F". I am not sure how hard it would be if I use fizhi
package to do this.  Also I need to change  the Earth' parameters to
thoes of gas giant planets, I am not sure if can be easily done in fizhi
package. Thanks for you help!

Yuan