[MITgcm-support] Bug R_X86_64_PC32

Martin Losch mlosch at awi-bremerhaven.de
Wed Sep 6 07:56:57 EDT 2006

MPI  will only make things more complicated to debug.
can you list exactly what you did to download and compile the code
(as if in a script) and provide you code directory. If we cannot
reproduce your problem, there is little we can do, is there? Right
now, I don't know what is going wrong.

Martin
PS. I used only 1CPU