[MITgcm-support] Bug R_X86_64_PC32

Nataliya Stashchuk nataliya.stashchuk at plymouth.ac.uk
Wed Sep 6 06:20:57 EDT 2006

Thanks a lot, Martin.

I did use your code and tried to compile with it.
However, I still have "R-X86_64_PC32 against symbol ..." with your code.

First of all, how many processors are on your PC, one or two?
Do you use the multiprocessor regime? Probably here we should find the
answer?

In my case I've two-processor machine with 2Gb RAM and something is
wrong with compatibility. Probably I should use the MPI option, what do
you think?
If yes, could you recommend me which MPI-enable compiler is better for
my case.

Nataliya