[MITgcm-support] Equatorial Channel from -70 degree to +70 degree

Yuan Lian lian at email.arizona.edu
Wed Oct 4 01:28:30 EDT 2006

Hi,

I am doing a simulation with equatorial channel from 70 degree south to
70 degree north. The number of grids is 256x93 (a ghost row in northern
boundary is included). I am planning to use 4 or 8 processors to run the
simulation. I noticed that, in order to run the simulation, the number
of grid points in X direction has to be greater than the number of grids
in Y direction in a single tile. So the question is: how to configure
the "SIZE.h" to run the simulation with 4 or 8 processors?

Thanks!
Yuan