[MITgcm-support] Guide to output variables?

Baylor Fox-Kemper baylor at MIT.EDU
Mon Nov 6 15:18:00 EST 2006

Hi everyone, especially MITgcm-devel:

I will remind people who are accustomed to using MITgcm and already
know where to find the hidden goodies that if one searches on google
or goes to MITgcm.org, the following is *NOT* the manual you find:

> manual is always useful place to consult.
> E.g. for grid variables:
> http://mitgcm.org/r2_web_testing/latest/online_documents/node47.html
> which covers all variables you mentioned below.

That is the *still beta* version of the manual.  The link at
mitgcm.org is to

http://mitgcm.org/pelican/

Newbies have no idea where to find the latest one.  Perhaps we should
make it the default, or at least provide a hyperlink from mitgcm.org
pages?
   -Baylor