[MITgcm-support] cubed sphere sea ice exp.

Amitabh Mitra amitabhmitra1 at rediffmail.com
Mon Nov 6 05:24:42 EST 2006

 Dear Sir,

 I have run the cubed sphere sea ice exp

 s24t_8x32 for a year. The plots are very similar

 to the cubed sphere exp cs510, whose output is attached

 below,(obtained from the net) except that the X axis and

 Y axis varies from 0 to 32 instead of 0 to 510.

   I want to know how can I get the proper Lat and Lon

 of the area represented in the graph, for the X-Y axes

 instead of 0 to 32 ?

 Also for any MITgcm exp. we have the file SIZE.h where we mention

 the tile distribution but that doesn't distribute the

 global output into 6 parts, so where is this happening

 in the cubed sphere exp. ?

 Thanking You,

 With regards,

 Amitabh Mitra