[MITgcm-support] Webpage

Ed Hill ed at eh3.com
Tue May 30 21:43:45 EDT 2006

On Tue, 2006-05-30 at 14:56 -0400, Ulrike Riemenschneider wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I was wondering what's up with the mitgcm.org webpage?? I don't seem to
> be able to access it. Is that just me or is it down?

Hi Uli,

Most of our machines were off-line due to an HVAC failure over the long
weekend.  The main servers (including mitgcm.org) are now back on-line
and we hope to sort out the remaining problems tomorrow.  If you spot
anything wrong with our web server then please don't hesitate to point
it out.

Ed

--
Edward H. Hill III, PhD
office:  MIT Dept. of EAPS 54-1424;  77 Massachusetts Ave.
emails:  eh3 at mit.edu                ed at eh3.com
phone:   617-253-0098
fax:     617-253-4464