[MITgcm-support] Re: noise in high resolution run

Martin Losch mlosch at awi-bremerhaven.de
Thu Mar 30 13:26:03 EST 2006

Hi Michael,

I hope you don't mind that I reply to the support list. I
particularily like the part of your comment where you say, that obcs
prescribe type experiments seem to work for you. Very comforting!
But when you say that you've seen noise in the interior in long run,
did you see that noise near topography or other solid (castellated)
lateral boundaries?

Martin