[MITgcm-support] oftfile for HP Linux XC 3.0?

Ed Hill ed at eh3.com
Thu Mar 23 23:15:01 EST 2006

On Thu, 2006-03-23 at 23:05 -0500, Van Thinh Nguyen wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Does anyone have an oftfile for HP Linux XC 3.0? Please give me a copy.

Hi Van Thinh,

I haven't the foggiest idea what "HP Linux XC 3.0" is supposed to be.
It would be helpful if you specified what kind of hardware (CPU name),
OS, and compiler you intend to use.

In any case, there are many optfiles for Linux machines and you can
probably adapt one of the existing ones relatively easily.  Good luck.

Ed

--
Edward H. Hill III, PhD
             Cambridge, MA 02139-4307