[MITgcm-support] linear instability

Samar Khatiwala spk at ldeo.columbia.edu
Thu Mar 9 14:27:51 EST 2006

Martin, you will recall our discussion of applying Dirichlet BCs to
ptracers.
I modified pkg/ptracers, with appropriate hooks in thermodynamics.F and
tracers_correction_step.F to allow this in a fairly general way, but
the mods
never made it into the CVS repository.

Anyway, I suspect these routines can be readily modified to work on T/
S as well.
But its worth trying the restroring hacj before attempting this.

Samar