[MITgcm-support] abundance of water vapor in Fizhi package

Yuan Lian lian at email.arizona.edu
Tue Jul 25 16:42:17 EDT 2006

Hi,

I am trying to run a atmopsheric model which will include condensation
of water vapor. I think I am going to use fizhi package. My model will
be very simple: no topograhy, no absorption of solar radiation by water
vapor and other tracer gases, latent heat released by water vapor will
only heat up hydrogen which the atmopshere is composed of. Could anyone
please tell me where to define the abundance of water vapor and type of
gas in atmosphere in fizhi package? Thanks a lot!

Cheers,
Yuan