[MITgcm-support] How to build a regional ocean and sea ice model for Arctic region

chris hill cnh at mit.edu
Fri Jul 14 22:29:30 EDT 2006

Liuyu,

 One option would be to work with some part of face 3 of the
510*510*6*50 cube. Then you would have maybe a 400*300*50 sub-region.
You could use pretty much the same code as for the global cube and take
boundary conditions from the global cube. This would be smaller  - what
computing resources do you have?

Chris