[MITgcm-support] sideDragFactor compilation pb

chris hill cnh at mit.edu
Wed Jul 5 11:39:15 EDT 2006

Hi Nicolas,

  We are having some documentation sessions over the summer.

  Next one is scheduled for mid-July and on my list for that is getting
cheapaml in as a bona-fide package. This should help you keep up with
new code. I have some cheapaml documentation .tex via Bill that I can
work in to the online manual. Did you ever get a test experiment
together, I know we talked about this, but I can't remember what
happened in the end.

Hope all iw well and you are enjoying world cup soccer etc...\

Chris