[MITgcm-support] sideDragFactor compilation pb

Nicolas Wienders wienders at ocean.fsu.edu
Mon Jul 3 21:55:20 EDT 2006

On Jul 3, 2006, at 8:56 PM, Jean-Michel Campin wrote:

> Hi Nicolas,
>
> It's very likely that you have a mix of different version
> of the code (e.g., PARAMS.h from an older version, and
> an up-to-date mom_fluxform.F).
> Please confirm if it's the case.
>
> Jean-Michel

Yes it must be.
I am in fact trying to adapt our cheapaml package to the
most recent version of the model (since we now want to run
a non-hydrostatic configuration and Baylor did some recent
changes about the viscosities).
I thought our files had no influence since i couldn't find any
mention of sideDragFactor but that was silly of me.
As soon as i am done with adapting our files to the latest
mitgcm checkpoint, i will send everything needed to Ed and
Chris so cheapaml can finally become a "real" package.
Thanks a lot. Good night.