[MITgcm-support] mnc output

Yosef Ashkenazy ashkena at bgu.ac.il
Thu Jan 26 01:10:19 EST 2006

Hi Martin,

I ran the simulation without optimization (i.e., without the -O3
option...) for the eesupp/src/different_multiple.F routine and got the
same results. Thus I'm not sure that the problem is related to the
myTime variable.
In addition, when I used time step that is 10 times larger than the
original one I didn't observe this problem. So, maybe the problem is
related to the actual number of time steps rather than the time in seconds.

Yours,

Yossi