[MITgcm-support] instantaneous density anomaly diagnostics

Jean-Michel Campin jmc at ocean.mit.edu
Fri Jan 13 10:46:37 EST 2006

Hi Sergey,

You just need to add:
timePhase(1) = 0.,
in you data.diagnostics file

In almost all the example we have (under verification/*/input/data.diagnostics)
there is a short description of the parameters you can specify, including:
#  frequency(n):< 0 : write snap-shot output every |frequency| seconds
#               > 0 : write time-average output every frequency seconds
#  timePhase(n)     : write at time = timePhase + multiple of |frequency|

Jean-Michel