[MITgcm-support] instantaneous density anomaly diagnostics

Sergey Vinogradov svinogra at aer.com
Thu Jan 12 14:09:41 EST 2006

Andrea, Patrick: thanks! I set negative frequency, and I also changed
numdiags to 23 in diagonstics_SIZE.h
Before that, I have changed data.pkg,  packages.conf and
data.diagnostics (see my prev. email).
Still, I don't see the output from diagnostics package. Here is a
beginning of my output file (the model was on ~700th iteration). Can you
see what is it doing wrong?
Sergey