[MITgcm-support] compile-run error due to gcc update?

Ed Hill ed at eh3.com
Thu Feb 9 13:26:11 EST 2006

On Thu, 2006-02-09 at 13:15 -0500, Sergey Vinogradov wrote:
> Ed:
> I didn't copy the first part into the log, just because I had to do
> cvs stuff in bash, and then I ran compilation and saved logs in emacs
> buffer. It is 100% new checkout, I have never kept MITgcm distribution
> on scratch of this machine.

Hi Sergey,

OK, so much for that theory!  :-)

So, can you send me a copy of the Makefile and a "file_list.txt" text
file which you can generate using:

  cd /anvil/scratch/day07/p0808/MITgcm/verification/exp0/build
  ls -al >& file_list.txt

Please send them both as email attachments to one of my private emails
(in the .sig below) and I'll see what the syntax is on lines 1187, 1143,
etc...

thanks,
Ed

--