[MITgcm-support] compile-run error due to gcc update?

Sergey Vinogradov svinogra at aer.com
Thu Feb 9 10:22:47 EST 2006

Ed:
The reason of my problem is that, on updated OS, all links in ../build
dir point to distribution files instead of user-modified files. So, the
compiler/maker doesn't see my SIZE.h and other files and provokes
compile-run error. If I link manually to my ../code header and source
files, it works. On all other machines, genmake2 works ok.
Have a good day!
Sergey