[MITgcm-support] obcs prescribe

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Thu Dec 28 06:16:46 EST 2006

Riema,
I am not quite sure what you want to do:
A. Do you want to prescribe the obcs at every time step, that is,
give values along the obcs to the model?
B. Or do you want to see, what the obcs values are (that you have
prescribed somehow)?
In case A I recommend using the code that's there, but you need to
have input files specified in data.obcs
in case B you can try using the obcs_diags.F and modify it as I have
outlined in my previous email.

Martin