[MITgcm-support] mdsreadfield

Jean-Michel Campin jmc at ocean.mit.edu
Thu Dec 7 10:34:25 EST 2006

Hi,

this error means that the model cannot find the file "sill.OK",
(after trying to open "sill.OK",then "sill.OK.data", then "sill.OK.001.001.data")
you need to chek that this file really exist (not a symbolic link pointing
to nowhere) in the current directory.

Nothing related to the code, but I had sometime some problems with
some (mounted) disk systems where, occasionally, some files were
not visible at random time.
Worth to check, by putting everything on a local disk.

Jean-Michel