[MITgcm-support] SOLUTION IS HEADING OUT OF BOUNDS: tMin,tMax= ?

Brainf brainf at 163.com
Thu Aug 17 10:59:34 EDT 2006

    I'm sorry I have too many question every day,
But this time I have run all example with no error,
When I run my region config files ,(from real topographty, temperature...)
It said this error, what is tMin,tMax ?  min and max temperature?
What will result this error commonly?  How to skip this error?

SOLUTION IS HEADING OUT OF BOUNDS: tMin,tMax=  -1.900E+00   1.030E+05
MON_SOLUTION: STOPPING CALCULATION
 S/R EEDIE: Only     0 threads have completed,     1 are expected for this confi
guration!

 Possibly you have different setenv PARALLEL and nThreads?
STOP MON_SOLUTION: STOPPED DUE TO EXTREME VALUES OF SOLUTION statement executed

Best regards.

Brainf
brainf at 163.com
2006-08-17